The Mamaison Riverside Hotel in Prague is a 5-star hotel that’s located on the left bank of the Vltava River. It’s close to Charles Bridge and Old Town which are in Prague city center.
If you’re visiting Prague and you’re looking for a blend of nightlife, centrally located accommodation, privacy, accessibility, beautiful scenery and elegance, then the Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague is your best bet.
As an Art Nouveau style hotel, the Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague has large elegant rooms that are well furnished and fully air-conditioned.
Quick facts about Mamaison Riverside Hotel
The Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague has some features that make it stand out as a 5-star Art Nouveau hotel. Due to its location by the riverside, the Mamaison Riverside Hotel offers an amazing view of the Vltava River. Visitors at the hotel can easily access major tourist attractions and historical spots in Prague.
Warum wir es mögen
- Standort: the Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague is located in the Smichov and Andel district which is known for its nightlife, serene restaurants, lavish shopping malls, breweries, bars, cinemas and unique architecture.
- What’s more is that the location is a unique blend of calm and liveliness. You’ll definitely sleep peacefully each night without any noisy intrusion. It’s a great district for visitors to Prague.
- Capacity: the Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague is a 5-star boutique hotel with 80 elegant rooms. Each room is tastefully furnished and has a bathroom fitted with a hot/cold shower.
- Services: there’s 24/7 assistance from the hotel’s front desk. Visitors can easily obtain recommendations in restaurants, transportation and places to go within the district.
- Besides the complimentary breakfast, the Riverside Restaurant also serves amazing local and international meals to the hotel’s guests.
- There’s a limousine transfer to and fro the airport available at the hotel for a surcharge.
Warum wir es nicht empfehlen
- The major turnoff with the Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague is its limited booking spaces. The 80 rooms get easily filled up. The best way to enjoy the hotel is to make reservations early.
Our verdict on Mamaison Riverside HotelOur verdict on Mamaison Riverside Hotel
Wissenswertes: Tipps für zukünftige Gäste & Geld sparen
Unterkunft in Prag is all about timing, location, special features and ease of access to other locations in Prague. If you’re visiting Prague for the historical and cultural sites, then you should look for a hotel that’s located in the city center. If you’re more interested in a bubbly nightlife with less tourist activity, then moving away from Prague city center is your best bet.
Standort in Prag
Wherever you choose to stay in Prague, be sure that you can easily find your way around. Old Town is generally the best accommodation location for tourists as it’s at the city center. Places like New Town, Zizkov, and the Smichov and Andel district are around the city center, less congested, easily accessible and have a thrilling nightlife.