Table of contents Show
Stay at Old Town residence apartments in Prague for an urban escape. This property is strategically located in Prague 01. You can be confident that you will easily access local attractions and sights. This 4-star pet-friendly establishment is located near the Astronomical Clock, well-known Old Town Square, and Municipal House.
If you’re looking for where to stay in Prague, look no further than the Old Town Residence apartments, which offer excellent service and all necessary amenities.
Quick facts about Old Town Residence Apartments in Prague
- With free Wi-Fi available all through your visit, you’ll never be disconnected from your contacts. Please let the apartment know before your arrival date if you require transportation to or from the airport. The apartment’s taxis make exploring Prague much more convenient.
- You’ll enjoy the apartment’s on-site car park if you intend to reach it by vehicle. Again for guests’ convenience, the apartment offers front desk assistance like concierge and luggage storage. If necessary, the tours could even assist you in obtaining tickets and bookings for all the most incredible shows and initiatives in the area.
- Are you staying for an extended period or require clean clothes? The apartment’s dry cleaning and laundry services will keep your favourite holiday outfits spotless and available.
- Every room at Old Town Residence apartments is equipped with convenient amenities. For your comfort, some rooms at this property include linen service. At the same time, some rooms have unique design elements, such as a completely separate living room. Visitors can enjoy in-room entertainment like t.v and cable television in certain rooms.
- In addition, the apartment has a fridge and a latte or tea maker in certain rooms for your convenience. The residence provides a blow dryer and towels in certain select rooms.
Why we like it
- Accommodations don’t get much lower in price than this, accounting for less than 94 percent of the city’s housing.
- You can be confident that you’ll have outstanding dining options here, where previous guests rated onsite or neighbouring dining higher than 93 percent of Prague’s accommodation.
- It’s tough to match the room comfort in this, which is rated above 96 percent of other city accommodations.
Why we don’t recommend it
- There are no fitness facilities at Old Town Residence Apartments.
- There is no restaurant at this establishment.
- Smoking is not permitted in the apartment, so this property is unsuitable for smokers.
Our verdict : value for money (rate / stars) and recommendationsOur verdict : value for money (rate / stars) and recommendations
Things to know: Tips for future guests & save money
- Discover free activities by subscribing to a few local Twitter feeds and newsletters regarding free local events, music, and concerts.
- Take public transportation, ride your bike, or stroll. This is among the few low-cost amenities available in the city!
- Keep up with specials: To stretch your spending plan, look for happy hours, eatery specials, or occurrences like eatery week.
Location in Prague
Location: Narodni 115/24, 11000 Prague 1, Czechia
Please check here for further accommodation options. Bohemia Apartments Prague in Old Town offer stylish and spacious apartments with a range of amenities, perfect for travelers who want to discover the rich history and culture of Prague’s Old Town while enjoying a comfortable stay in a convenient location.