Table of contents Show
- What is the Prague City Card?
- Benefits of the Prague City Card
- Top Attractions Covered by the Prague City Card
- How to Use the Prague City Card
- Where to Get the Prague Card
- Prague CoolPass: Your Key to 70+ Premier Attractions
A Prague card is the only way to make the most of your time in this beautiful city. Purchasing a Prague card that allows you to see the key sites while also saving you money is a good option. In the city’s less-visited areas, you can find some of its greatest gems.
You can visit Prague’s most famous landmarks with this card, such as the Old Town Hall and its Astronomical Clock, the popular Charles Bridge Museum, and the grounds of Prague Castle.
It’s common for the Prague city Card to come with a map or guidebook detailing the city’s sights, public transit options, discounts, and other must-knows.
What is the Prague City Card?
The greatest method to save money when visiting Prague is to purchase a Prague city Card, a tourist pass that grants free admission to more than 50 of the city’s major attractions.
But is Prague City Card worth it?
Guests who purchase this tourist card will receive a complimentary, comprehensive guidebook to Prague (150 pages) that details all of the city’s top attractions.
Benefits of the Prague City Card
The Prague card grants you access to a variety of discounts, free rides on public transit, and VIP experiences at some of Prague’s most popular landmarks and venues. Here’s a rundown of what you get with a Prague City Card:
Unlimited Public Transportation
You can access the public transportation like metro, tram, and bus systems as often as you like in Prague with this pass. This is fantastic for navigating the city and visiting its many interesting districts and landmarks.
Savings and discounts
Many of Prague’s museums, galleries, excursions, and cultural events are included at a reduced rate with the purchase of a Prague City Card. In this way, visitors may experience the finest of Prague without breaking the bank.
Flexibility and Duration
The Prague City Card is available for visits of varying lengths, most frequently between 2 and 4 days. The individualized option allows tourists to fit the card around their schedule while in Prague.
Ease and Saving of Time
You can save a lot of time and money with the Prague City Card because you won’t have to buy individual tickets for every attraction, even during high-traffic times.
Top Attractions Covered by the Prague City Card
Tourists interested in seeing the cultural and historical highlights of Prague will find the Prague Card to be a worthwhile investment. The Prague City Card includes access to the following main attractions:
- Prague Castle
- Petřín Hill and Eiffel Tower
- Prague Botanical Garden
- Prague ZOO
- Museum of Communism
- Lobkowicz Palace
- Charles Bridge Museum
- National Gallery in Prague
- Jewish Museum in Prague
- Dancing House
- Prague City Gallery
- Old Town Hall with Astronomical Clock
How to Use the Prague City Card
The Prague Card is simple to use and provides fantastic value for touring the city’s attractions. an easy-to-follow guide to using it:
Step 1:Buy the Prague City Card
One can buy the card prior to your trip online or at numerous sales places throughout Prague. Select your card’s validity based on the length of your stay, like 2, 3, or 4 days.
Step 2: Activate Your Card
When you use your card for the very first time at a tourist attraction or on public transit, it becomes active. You have the stated number of consecutive days to utilize it from that point forward.
Step 3: Show Your Card
Simply show your Prague City Card during any participating attraction or museum’s entry. Someone will scan or verify your card and provide you with access.
Step 4: Plan Your trips
To get the most out of your card, schedule your trips to attractions ahead of time. Assess the opening hours of the attractions you plan to visit, as well as any ongoing exhibitions or events.
Where to Get the Prague Card
The easiest, quickest, and least expensive way to get the Prague Card is online. In that case, you’ll be able to get it at the following locations throughout town:
Purchase the Prague card online.
The Prague Card can be obtained at the following locations throughout the city:
- Central Bohemia Information Centre is located at Husova Street 21, and is open daily from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mostecká Street, 4 is the location of the Charles Bridge Information Centre. You can get it from 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. each day of the week.
- Martin Tour Kiosk: located in the Old Town Square , it is open everyday from 8 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Florenc Station Tourist Information Centre operates from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. daily.
Prague CoolPass: Your Key to 70+ Premier Attractions
Unlock both time and cost savings with the Prague CoolPass, an all-inclusive sightseeing package offering entry to over 70 renowned attractions, museums, guided tours, and scenic cruises. Immerse yourself in the full spectrum of Prague’s offerings, from the iconic Prague Castle and the historic Jewish Quarter to the captivating Prague ZOO and the storied Vyšehrad Fortress.
- Enjoy complimentary access to more than 70 top attractions in Prague.
- Embark on a 2-hour “Historical Prague” bus tour.
- Experience a romantic cruise in “Prague Venice” style.
- Partake in a captivating sightseeing cruise courtesy of Prague Boats.
- Utilize a digital guide complete with attraction details and navigation assistance.
- Benefit from a special rate for a 1-day hop-on, hop-off bus tour.
- Admission to over 70 of Prague’s premier attractions (single entry per attraction).
- A 2-hour bus tour exploring the historical facets of Prague.
- A romantic cruise designed in the style of “Prague Venice.”
- A captivating sightseeing cruise offered by Prague Boats.
- A digital guide containing comprehensive attraction information and navigation support.
- A discounted rate for a 1-day hop-on, hop-off bus tour.