Table of contents
This four-star accommodation is jam-packed with in-house amenities designed to enhance the quality and enjoyment of your stay. Read on for a useful review of Cathedral Prague apartments. So, if you’re looking for accommodation in Prague, this property provides luxurious lodging in thirteen charming apartments perfect for your whole family including pets.
Quick facts about Cathedral Prague Apartments in Prague
- Cathedral Prague Apartments features contemporary accommodation in a historic structure with free Internet access and a beautiful garden in a serene yet central place, 150 meters from the popular Old Town Square. A five-minute stroll takes you to Staromestska Station.
- The non-smoking Cathedral apartments building and studios have an end suite with a bathroom and a TV set. Some rooms have a view of the yard. The exquisite studio for two people also comes with a fully fitted kitchenette.
- Several restaurants are nearby, and the well-known OC Palladium Shopping Mall is 600 meters away.
- The famous Charles Bridge and Prague’s National Museum are a few steps away.
- Reception can assist with ticketing, airport shuttle assistance, and tour arrangements.
- A coffee shop on-site serves a good breakfast to visitors.
Why we like it
- Flat-screen Television, electric kettles, and toiletries are standard in all rooms.
- Free WIFI access is available.
- A cafe and an eatery are available for dining.
- Breakfast prepared to order is available at no extra cost.
- There is a payment for self-parking.
- Concierge, tour or ticket aid, and luggage storage are all available.
- Guests highly rate the serene place and friendly staff.
- Airport and shuttle buses are free for residents.
- Pets are permitted for a fee.
- There are animal-friendly facilities available, such as meals and water bowls.
Why we don’t recommend it
- Since it is in the heart of Prague, the noisy streets outside will prevent you from sleeping peacefully.
- Because smoking is not permitted, it is not recommended for smokers.
- There are no lifts in case you are staying in the upper rooms and are with an elderly person or have a lot of luggage.
- The location is ideal for sightseeing in the old town, although it is difficult to find.
Our verdict on Cathedral Prague ApartmentsOur verdict on Cathedral Prague Apartments
Things to know: tips for future guests & save money
- Purchase at a larger supermarket such as Tesco, Billa, or Albert.
- If you absolutely should exchange currency, seek advice from your hotel. Avoid exchange offices at airports, train stations, and bus stops in particular.
- When you book directly with the hotel, you’re more likely to receive a discount.
- Take advantage of Prague’s trams, metro stations, and bus services. They can transport you anywhere. It’s also very inexpensive.
- Most visitors wait until they arrive in Prague to book their train tickets.
- However, we recommend that you reserve those tickets immediately after you arrive since prices can fluctuate daily.
Location in Prague
This real estate is ideally placed in the Prague 01 district, near sights and intriguing places to eat.
Location: Týnská 625, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia