Table of contents Show
Are the Old Town Boutique Apartments in Prague worth it? The old town boutique apartments in Prague provide high-quality self-catering residence units with free Internet access right in the soul of the city. Continue reading for a review of Prague’s Old Town Boutique apartments.
Strategically located in Prague 01, you will have easy access to various sights and places of interest. This 4.5-star venue is one of the best accommodations in Prague and has an eatery making your stay more luxurious and unforgettable.
Quick facts about the Old Town Boutique Apartments in Prague
- Bella, Sean, Rocko, and Margo are all part of the Old Town Boutique apartments.
- The accommodation is just next to the Cathedral of Tyn and a few meters away from the popular Old Town Square.
- Each apartment has a lounge area, a huge bed, a spectacular view of Prague’s Old Town, and a properly equipped kitchen.
- The en suite bathroom has a private shower and “green” Boutique amenities. All visitors have access to a common terrace. Each unit is air-conditioned and has its own heating system.
- The Dubliner Irish bar, situated right down to the basement, serves intercontinental specialties. There are live musical performances at the bar each night.
- There are numerous shops, eateries, pubs, coffee shops, and major tourist attractions in the surrounding area.
- A five-minute stroll will take you to the closest metro and tram stop. The management can organize Airport transfers for a fee on such a request.
- A 10 minutes steps away is a paid parking space in a shopping plaza available for everyone.
Why we like it
- The pillows and bed linen in the rooms are hypoallergenic.
- Staromestska subway station is a few meters away.
- Visitors to the property can enjoy bowling and squash near the area.
- The property offers services such as VIP check-in/out and twenty-four-hour security, currency conversion, and luggage storage
- There is a dining table, aircon, heating, area for sitting, terrace, coffee, and tea making facilities in the rooms.
- There are cots available for children.
- The staff is friendly and multilingual.
Why we don’t recommend it
- When you’re trying to fall asleep, the loud music from the neighboring Dubliner Irish Bar could indeed keep you awake until late.
- Pets are not permitted, so it is not an ideal location for those traveling with pets.
- Because smoking is prohibited on the premises, this accommodation may not suit smokers.
Our verdict on Old Town Boutique ApartmentsOur verdict on Old Town Boutique Apartments
Things to Know: tips for future guests & save money
- From the month of April to October, it’s incredibly crowded in Prague. Hotels are costly, and the roads are highly congested. Why don’t you come from the month of November to March and save money?
- A few hotels will tack on an additional fee when you assume the cost is final. Be conscious of this and enquire about that upfront. Get a definitive, all-inclusive price.
- Prague hotels are highly competitive. They’re constantly looking for last-minute guests to occupy their accommodation. So, find deals a week before your trip. Alternatively, you could show up the day before.
Location in Prague
Location: Týn 639, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia
If you’re planning to visit Prague with your family, we have more Prague accommodation options for you.