Table of contents
- Staropramen brewery tour Prague price
- Why is the Czech beer so popular?
- Why You Should See Staropramen Brewery In Prague
- All About The Staropramen Brewery Tour
- Enjoy These Amazing Beer Experiences In Prague
- Book now the Staropramen brewery tour in Prague
Staropramen brewery tour Prague price
Sorry to break it to you, but you did not have the whole Prague experience if you did not go on a Staropramen brewery tour in Prague during your vacation.
As you may already know, the Czech Republic is the world’s beer capital. This reputation was built in the 1800s, the industrialization century. During that period, many people worked in factories. They craved a cold refreshing beverage to relax at the end of the day. That demand birthed Staropramen, and till this day, Staropramen is widely recognized and distributed across the globe. Staropramen is the second-largest beer brand in the Czech Republic. It recently opened a visitor centre that takes tourists through the brewing process. At the end of the tour, you will enjoy a cold beer in a contemporary pub.
Why is the Czech beer so popular?
If you do not know by now, the Czechs drink beer like water. Did you also know that beer is cheaper than water in the Czech Republic? The country loves beer so much that there is even a day dedicated to celebrating the country’s beer history and beer brands. The Czech Beer Day attracts hundreds of visitors and connects Czech breweries to distribution channels in other countries.
The Czechs claim that their beer is the best globally, and we may have to agree. Reasons are,
The Czechs invented the Pilsner. The country also has a rich brewing history that started way back in the 6th century. Many Czech breweries also practice decoction mashing. A decoction mash is a traditional process that many brewers claim results in a beer with character, depth, and creamier foam. The process does not include additional water or extra heat in the brew resulting in a rich beer.
Why You Should See Staropramen Brewery In Prague
If you’re a beer lover, then visiting the Staropramen brewery must be on your to-do list. Even if you’re indifferent about beer, you’ll definitely have a change of heart once you join the Staropramen brewery tour in Prague. Here are two solid reasons why you should see the Staropramen brewery in Prague:
Taste some of the finest beer in Prague
There’s no doubt that Czech beer is top tier. But when you visit the Staropramen brewery in Prague, you’ll see how the beer is made. After observing the entire production process, you’ll be treated to as much beer as you want.
Experience Czech beer history and traditions live
The Staropramen brewery is the second-largest brewery in Prague with a rich history. Since 1869, the Staropramen brewery has maintained a strong beer brewing tradition, and you get to experience it live.
All About The Staropramen Brewery Tour
Tour the Staropramen brewery in Prague, and learn all there is about Czech beer. At the end of your tour, there’ll be a variety of beer to taste.
Here are some highlights of the brewery tour:
- Comfortably book your Staropramen brewery tour ticket online. You can also book your spot early, and pay later.
- Freely cancel your ticket 24 hours before the tour, and receive a full refund.
What it Includes
- Enjoy an immersive experience in Czech beer brewing with free tasting at the end of your tour.
- Go on a self-guided interactive tour of the Staropramen brewery for 2 hours.
- Enjoy a complimentary meal to your beer tasting depending on the option you booked.
Enjoy These Amazing Beer Experiences In Prague
Besides taking a tour of the Staropramen brewery, here are amazing beer experiences in Prague that you can’t afford to miss:
Prague: Czech Beer Museum Entrance and Tasting
With just €17 (413 CZK), you can take a tour of the Czech Beer Museum. It’s the perfect place to learn about Czech beer history and traditions – including tasting 4 of the finest Czech beer samples.
Here are some highlights of the museum tour:
- Book your spot online and pay later. You can even cancel your ticket up to 24 hours ahead and receive a full refund.
- Enjoy a 90-minutes tour of the Czech Beer Museum – the ticket is only valid for 1 day.
What it Includes
- Try your hands on the beer museum’s brewing machinery. You’ll be allowed to create and bottle your own beer.
- Visit the 13th century underground cellar and learn how the drinks were kept in premium conditions before the advent of refrigerators.
Prague: Beer Bath with Unlimited Beer and Optional Massage
Take things up a notch with this luxury beer bath experience. With €117 (2,840 CZK), you can enjoy a luxury spa treatment at the special beer spa in Prague. Besides having a beer bath, you’ll be ushered to a heated bed where a soothing massage awaits.
Here are some highlights of the beer spa experience:
- You can book your tickets ahead and pay later. There’s a full refund for ticket cancellations up to 24 hours ahead.
- Enjoy a private bubbling bath filled with Czech’s special Bernard beer. You can also add an optional massage to your experience.
What it Includes
- The beer bath lasts for an hour, but you can get an extra 30 minutes of beer massage.
- Besides being soaked in beer, there’s an unlimited tap supply of beer to quench your thirst.
Book now the Staropramen brewery tour in Prague
If you are interested in visiting the Staropramen brewery in Prague, you can join several brewery tour groups. It will cost between €50 €100, depending on the tour group and the activities involved in the tour. One of these tour groups is the Mediaeval brewery tour in Prague. Their available hours are 10 am to 16.00 pm. During the tour, you will visit the brewery plant, sample beers with a brewmaster, and have lunch after the tour.
For more tips, tricks and detailed info on how to find the best accommodation for you, check out: